"Resolution Research has completed two key recruitment projects for us in the
past couple of months and we were very happy with the quality of recruits. We’ll
definitely use Resolution Research again in the near future!"
Prudy J. Crews
> Mock Jury Recruitment
Mock trial research provides virtual insight into how jury-eligible persons will
react to your case prior to the trial or ADR in the venue desired. Counsel from
your firm observes the mock jury’s deliberations and processes for reaching
their decisions. Resolution Research® works with your firm to tailor
the mock jury to meet your exact needs.
Benefits of a mock trial include the ability to:
Resolution Research recruits individuals for mock trials from a wide
variety of educational, financial and social backgrounds in order to reflect the
potential juror population for your case. Potential jurors are highly screened
prior to being accepted, to match your desired profile. In fact, all “jurors”
are approved by your firm before final acceptance. In addition, a Resolution
Research project manager is assigned to your mock trial and is on-site managing
& directing jurors – including securing non-disclosure agreements, providing
materials, if needed, and arranging for refreshments.
- Identify effectual and ineffectual arguments & presentations from both
- Help counsel understand how jurors are likely to reach a verdict;
- Evaluate potential liability and damage issues;
- Test key jury decisions based upon any element desired including
evidence, exhibits & props, testimony, claims, and so forth;
- Illuminate areas of your case needing improvement.
Mock trial presentation options:
- Conducted live by your attorneys or with pre-recorded video conducted by
your firm or Resolution Research;
- Held in your facilities or hosted by Resolution Research anywhere in the
- Observed real-time, through closed circuit TV or one-way mirror;
- Videotaped and/or video transcripts;
- Incentive distribution by firm of choice.
Clients tell us that mock trials provide substantial, relevant insight, which
serves to greatly strengthen strategies and arguments.